U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 6:26 PM

Refund

Need to cancel subscription and get refund

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

22 days ago

Hello user_s8w0xe! Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support on our Xfinity Forums! You are in the right place for help! It's important for me to manage everything I can online and as needed. Are you having trouble with managing a subscription service that you added onto your regular services? 

4 Messages

Yes I purchased the NOW wifi Pass for 30days to connect XFINITY wifi  . Could not connect any of my devices. Had promo deal of 10 for 30 days instead of the usual 20/ mth. I made one time payment. Link in email to cancel subscription does not work and customer service can't/ won't do anything

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_s8w0xe Thank you for sharing the issue you are having with contacting the Now Wi-Fi pass team. I'm sorry that the link is not working, and that you were unable to connect to our services. I want to help out in any way I can, but our support for NOW services is limited. However, I am showing that our Xfinity Assistant is able to help with the NOW Wi-Fi pass service. Are you able to access this link? https://www.xfinity.com/chat

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here