linda34's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 10:00 AM

Refund

I had my cable and internet turned off cause i moved to a different state and noe the amount that is supposed to be credited to my account

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

Hi  I am trying to find out the same thing.  I was told I have a refund coming and my equipment was returned.  Cannot get through on the phone and the computer assistant just keep saying I have no refund coming.  Not a user friendly site.  With my address change, I just want to know how my refund is arriving. 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, linda34 and CSawyer51. We want to make sure each of you get your refund. How long ago did each of you disconnect service?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Official Employee

• 

326 Messages

6 m ago

Hi, CSawyer51, I will be happy to take a closer look at your account and get you all the information you need in regard to the refund. Just click on my name to send a private message. If you can include your name, account number, and service address this will help us get started! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here