winboy27's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 3:21 PM

Refer a friend

Does Xfinity still have a refer a friend program?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 month ago

winboy27 Thanks for reaching out about our Refer a Friend program. This will help you with how the program works.

Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. To qualify as an Advocate under the Xfinity® Refer-A-Friend Program (“Program”), you must sign in at xfinity.com/referafriend and agree to the Program Terms and Conditions to enroll in the Program.A personalized dashboard will then be displayed with options to share referrals via email and Facebook. Once the referral is received by the Referred Customer, the Referred Customer must enroll in the Program and accept the Program Terms by clicking the “Get Started” link within the shared email or Facebook communication link sent by the Advocate, accept the Program Terms and provide all required information. The Referred Customer must install/activate Xfinity service(s) within 30 days from date of the referral and both the Advocate and Referred Customer must remain an Xfinity customer in good standing for 90 consecutive days immediately following service activation before a Visa® Prepaid Card is awarded. Limit of up to $500 in Visa Prepaid Cards per calendar year. Subject to Xfinity Refer-A-Friend Program Terms and Conditions. May not be combined with other referral rewards or similar programs. Prepaid cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid Card mailed to Comcast account holder within 18 weeks of activation of all required services, and funds expire on date printed on front of card.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

That link says the program was over last November

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

We may run another in the future, but that link will provide the most up to date information on the program at any time. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Is there a refer a friend program at Xfinity or not. Don't try to get any answers from the online check customer service because nobody on their knows what they're doing. I spent more than 16 hours on their chat trying to set up different service for my neighbor who is 83 years old. I still don't have it set up. It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. All they do is pass you from person to person and you have to start over from scratch. It has been the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my lifetime and trust me I've had a lot

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_clf7qo Hello! We appreciate you asking, unfortunately, the 'Refer a Friend' program was discontinued last year. It may be returning in the future but for now it is not available. We suggest going here (https://referafriend.xfinity.com/), you can enter in your email address and be notified as soon as it returns.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 month ago

The concern is not "X1 / TV" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here