1 Message

Friday, June 3rd, 2022 8:50 PM

Closed

Ref Code 3007 Your account needs attention

I am getting Ref Code 3007

your account needs some attention.

i have restarted the box 2x

plugged/unplugged, checked connections 2x

i have called 809 Xfinity, no help. Just tells me to restart it.

please call/write directly.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

This error may occur due to a billing issue and may also display as “XRE-03007 – STB is in suspended mode.” This error can be resolved by making the required payment on an outstanding bill. You can view and pay your bill with the Xfinity My Account app.

If you believe you’ve received this message in error, we apologize for the inconvenience. Here are some additional items to check prior to contacting us.

1. Refresh your account by selecting the Refresh button on-screen.
  2. Ensure all of your TV connections are tight, if applicable.
  3. Power cycle the TV Box by unplugging it for 1-2 two minutes and plugging it back in.
  4. If you’re unable to power cycle the TV Box, try restarting it by saying “Restart TV Box” into your Xfinity Voice Remote or hold down the power button on your TV Box, if applicable. For more information.

If these steps do not work, then p

lease send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue at my house.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_maddys, and thank you for reaching out about the error you are getting. If this is still on going, please set up a public post of your own that we would be happy to work with you from, and be happy to help with the issue. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

2 years ago

moved from X1 area to customer service area.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here