U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 2:25 PM

Reconnect service

I was suppose to be put on a 12 month payment plan but I never heard anything else from y’all please help me. I’m a single mom of three with cancer and I just found out I have stage 4 cancer

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

1 month ago

Hello, user_z6imqa thank you for taking time out of your day to create a post. I'm sorry to hear of your cancer diagnosis, I know you are dealing with a lot and would like to help. I did want to help get the proper expectations set up that installment plans for past due balance must be set up through the Xfinity Assistant if the account is eligible. 

Reviewing this great article I found on our website, it has all the steps for setting up the plan if eligible. The article mentions on step 8 that it can take up to 3 business days to appear on the account, and you can check the status and details of your installment plan any time by chatting with the Xfinity Assistant: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/installment-plan-balance-due. 

- Was the installment plan process completed through Xfinity Assistant previously? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here