Doomque's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 8:00 AM

Receipts: We need to have them on all paid transactions and they need to appear searchable with the

Comcast, I don’t understand why you can put bills in my accounts but not receipts showing payments. My company pays for my internet right now and requires a receipt showing payment for expense purposes. We can’t even get a PDF email receipt when we make payments so that I can submit it for expenses without going into the store. I shouldn’t have to go to the store and wait in line to get a receipt for payment. That’s a normal thing that every company provides except you. There is no problem getting a bill that shows how much I owe but I can’t get a receipt when I pay. This needs to be automatic. I pay, then emailed a receipt. Also historic receipts should be in the same section as the Bills so that I can go back and retrieve them when I need to. This isn’t hard.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

4 m ago

@Doomque wrote:
Comcast, I don’t understand why you can put bills in my accounts but not receipts showing payments. My company pays for my internet right now and requires a receipt showing payment for expense purposes. We can’t even get a PDF email receipt when we make payments so that I can submit it for expenses without going into the store. I shouldn’t have to go to the store and wait in line to get a receipt for payment. That’s a normal thing that every company provides except you. There is no problem getting a bill that shows how much I owe but I can’t get a receipt when I pay. This needs to be automatic. I pay, then emailed a receipt. Also historic receipts should be in the same section as the Bills so that I can go back and retrieve them when I need to. This isn’t hard.

Are you paying online?

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

4 m ago

Hi there, Doomque. Good morning! We appreciate your feedback and we're sorry for the frustration you're running into. We do have an option to send a payment confirmation email when a payment is made, would this not suffice in your case? If not, we can work with you to see what other options we have or what else can be done.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I require receipts to submit for work. I’m sure I can’t be the only one. Right now i have to make an appointment with the store to get one and that’s a struggle because only one person knows how to do it. This should be simple for a company as large as Comcast, make a payment…get a receipt. Simple. 

Official Employee

• 

17 Messages

Hello again Doomque! Would an email with the payment confirmation be an acceptable receipt for your employer?

New to the Community?

Start Here