LadyJ8's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 10:00 AM

Really??? Highjacked again???

So let me get this straight?! I was able to reverse the charges that should not have been taken out until December 11th. You mean to tell me I woke up this morning and I have two insufficient fund charges from my bank because of this. Ok! This month has been paid. There is no email address to send a complaint. They’re not responding in a timely fashion nor do they consider their customers or their finances. I will be ending my mobile services.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

6 m ago

moved post from 'my account app' to Customer service area of the forum.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, LadyJ8. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I know billing issues can be frustrating enough as is, so I can understand why you would be upset at this point with additional charges from your bank. 

We would be more than happy to work with you to make any necessary changes to your account/services to help make sure all your payments are being made correctly and we can avoid any excess charges in the future. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

New to the Community?

Start Here