U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 8:43 AM

Closed

Ready to scream!

Want to take advantage of Change My Plan option on app. After 2 weeks and >4 hrs on phone still not working. Can select new channel lineup. Does NOT recognize that I rent YOUR modem and have security with basic protection. At the end of the process told to call. I did x 2. Rep unable to see same screens as I see. Rep unable to fix the issue. IF I ever get the change completed I’ll save $50/mo and have 60 more channels. 
IMO staff were not trained sufficiently and system was not tested thoroughly. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I sent my message and have not heard if it was received or not. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

The system is terrible! 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here