O

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 4:00 PM

reactivating my account

Im moving and trying to reactivate my xfinity account because its currently saying im not the owner of the account when im the only one on the account. what do i do?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

20 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

20 days ago

@otw9 Thank you so much for the post! Super excited you are going to be a member of the Xfinity family again! How long ago was it that your account had been disconnected? Appreciate you taking the time to reach out and get us in the loop to help. 

(edited)

2 Messages

I disconnected my service from my previous apartment in August 2023

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Great @otw9! Appreciate the details! I would like to take a look here from our end if that would be okay. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address the services were setup at? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here