saml5's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 14, 2020 9:00 AM

Re: New home- need help from Construction Team to establish service

I am having the same issue. I've tried for 2 weeks to get Comcast to connect my newly constructed home but have been continually ignored. I've asked for expedited service but this has not worked. I am being left no choice but to cancel my service and pursue another provider if this isn't fixed IMMEDIATELY. 

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

8 m ago

Hi there, saml5. Thanks for posting! So sorry to hear you're having trouble getting information on your serviceability/new connstuction request. These types of situations typically take quite a bit of time to get worked through, but I can definitely step in and see if I can help. We understand you're eager to start service! Go ahead and send me a PM with your first and last name, so we can continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

Thanks. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here