Tnewred's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 4:00 PM

Re: Burying a cable line

Hello, My experience with getting my underground cable line bury has been nothing less than a headache. I reached out to Xfinity on 12/20/20 to have services established at my new residence. I was told we needed to go through the underground cable line burial process which should take no more than 14 days. Today is 1/13/21 and it's still NOT done. The yard was marked on 12/23/20. Receive a message that the burial was delayed on 12/28/20. They showed up on 1/2/21 along with a tech to connect the boxes. They told us all that they couldn't do the burial that day and they would return on 1/4/21. They did not return. I received a voice message from someone on 1/5/21 saying they would return to complete the job before 1/9/21. Once again, no call no show. We received a call from someone at Xfinity claiming to be the coordinator on 1/11/21 saying it would be done 1/12/21 and he would personally give us a call upon completion. This didn't happen either. I called Xfinity to verify whether or not the work was done and was told it was delayed AGAIN and will be done 1/13/21 (today). Once again it was not. Was supposed to receive a supervisor call back and didn't get one. At this point, I have lost total confidence in this process. My husband and I both work from home and are unable to do so at our brand new home because of this issue. Cannot set up home security without internet. I we have been lied to and given the runaround for far too long. Is this what new Xfinity customers have to look forward to?

Responses

No Responses!

New to the Community?

Start Here