nlk358's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 4:00 PM

raise this trunk line up...????

my name is , is my wife, we have been trying to get some resemblance of customer service since July of this year, finally, in October they gave us a ticket number ( CR931639391) which has done nothing to fix this problem of the trunk line hanging too low for me to enter and exit my driveway with my commercial truck, I am an owner/operator which makes it legal for me to drive my truck to my home to park, recently I have had to leave my truck parked at public parking places which resulted so far in $2,000.00 in damages to my equipment, when will they be able to come out here and raise up this trunk line for me so I can park in my own driveway? they keep making appointments for the work to be completed, so we make sure to stay home to be here in case they have any questions but every time they make an appointment they stand us up, tonight being the third or fourth time in recent memory

can anyone help me with this issue?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

7 m ago

Greetings, @nlk358! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you have been running into when trying to get the aerial wires raised. We certainly understand the importance of needing to use your own driveway. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here