U

Monday, September 18th, 2023 8:58 PM

Closed

Property Damage Claim

Hello,

The technician that installed my new internet line drilled a hole from the outside directly into the indoor electrical box and socket which completely destroyed the box and required an electrician to replace and repair the damages. It also appears that he took 2 other attempts to drill into brick ruining them. The technician promised that his supervisor would call me the same day and provided me his number but has not reached out to me and refuses to answer his phone the 5 time I've attempted to contact him. I filed a claim via xfinity support, received a call from Xfinity and discussed the issue with a representative and then received text messages noting that no further actions are necessary. On Saturday, 9/16, I receive an text noting the claim was closed. I called support and they claim that it was closed due to them attempting to call me 3 times on Friday. I checked my logs and do not any calls from them and now i have to go through all these hoops just to get to contact an agent for support. Please provide access to direct messaging so i can contact an agent and get this resolved.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_ddcf0a. Thanks for posting on our community forums to let us know about this situation. We'd like to help report this and get it fixed. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, my claim has been closed for a second time without any notification or calls from your side. I have submitted the information and discussed this issue with the Field Leadership representative. Can I get in contact with a representative via phone call to get this resolved. This is getting out of hand...

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here