U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 27th, 2022 7:29 PM

Closed

Property Damage Claim - getting the run around

We have tried contacting comcast support several times due to damage to our sewer pipe when a new line was installed to our neighbors house and they had to drill under our property and driveway to install it. In the process they drilled through our sewer line and now we have a large outstanding bill because of the damage that had to be repaired. We have called several times, spent HOURS on the phone, only to be transferred from one person to the next with reassurances they will be able to help or “someone will contact next week.” This was over 3 weeks ago and we have never received a call nor made any progress in this claim. I have no idea what else to do to get this matter resolved. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

2 years ago

@user_108139 Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I can understand how frustrating this would be. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Comcast drilled cable onto my siding without permission. The cable is supposed to be buried underground not screwed to the house. Now there’s about 15 holes in my new siding. I’ve called several times about this matter only to be lied to that someone will come tomorrow to resolve this. Nobody ever comes! Very very unprofessional business. 

Contributor

• 

242 Messages

Hello, @user_9c90be. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.
•  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary 
•  Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon) 
•  Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
•  Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
•  Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
•  Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here