Expressive Exchange
Conversation Starter
1st Kudo

Frequent Visitor

• 

24 Messages

Wed, Feb 17, 2021 7:00 AM

Property Damage and Underground Wires Damaged/Exposed

Yesterday, Tuesday February 16, 2021 my internet service went out around 3:30 PM Eastern Time. I noticed a Comcast truck in my yard. I spoke to them about my outage, they told me it wasn't them and left within a few minutes. I called Xfinity to report an outage and a truck showed up in less than 30 minutes. This truck had a trailer attached, but during the repair time there were 3 trucks here, 2 with trailers and one without. They severly damaged my yard on both sides and knocked over a utiity cover (which is gone) and the underground wires are bent over and exposed. All this damage happened between 3:30-5:30 PM Eastern Time.

14 Attachments

Responses

Official Employee

• 

155 Messages

3 m ago

Good morning, @litlqtpi2. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our forums. I would be furious if my yard was damaged the way yours was. I can understand your frustration, and would love to help look further into this and the exposed wires. Can you please send me a PM with your name and full address? 

To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastKorie," and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here