LotusFlower2's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 10:20 PM

Closed

Promotions?

Hello, I've called multiple times in the past to try and lower my monthly price for cable TV and internet but every time I've been told there are no promotions.  I've been a loyal customer for over 23 years.  Why is Comcast not willing to give incentives to keep their loyal customers? There are other options out there. I went to an Xfinity store and the employee said that, if I cancelled TV and internet and then called him a few days later, he could sign me back up for around $150 per month.  I shouldn't have to go through that trouble to get a discount.  I'm paying $189.45 now but the price will go up over $200 on December 25.  Could you please help me to lower my bill so I don't have to leave Comcast and find another provider?  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @LotusFlower2, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  

I know how important it is to work within a budget and want to make sure we're getting you the amazing services you need at the best possible price.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

Hi Krista, I sent you a Direct Message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here