U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 2nd, 2023 3:53 PM

Closed

Promotional Visa Debit Card

I received a prepaid VISA debit card as a reward for purchasing a new phone, but I accidentally let the card expire before I was able to use it. Is it possible to receive a replacement card?

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

2 years ago

@user_979ae6 Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity Forum team. I understand that your prepaid car expired before you could use it. I would be happy to see if I a new one can be reissued. 

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address?

To send a Private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I received a @100 promotional visa debit card supposedly from Xfinity.  How can i find out if this card is legit?  The phone number to activate is: 800-368-7530.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hello @user_979ae6! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

The same thing happened to me. I got a prepaid card for signing up for a new internet plan. I called the 1-800 number to activate it and didn't realize it was expired until after they said the balance was $0. Would I be able to replace this?

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

@user_2feb65​ 

Please create your own thread.

closing this dead thread

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here