V

Tuesday, September 17th, 2024 11:35 AM

Closed

Problems Changing Address

I recently moved to a new address and wished to move service to my new address. Upon calling customer service, the address change became reflected on my account but there is still no service in my new address. I have not been able to get an in-person check-in to resolve the issue by phone and attempting to schedule an appointment online has been unsuccessful as the Xfinity website has crashed upon submitting all my information.

At this point, I have now been billed for 1-2 months of service that I did not receive (my data usage should be 0) and furthermore my plan has been changed to something more expensive than what I had been paying for prior to my move. I would like to have service activated at my new address under the same plan and cost I had previously, as well as have charges removed for the past 2 months where I have gotten zero service.

Thank you.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, @veri541 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

25 days ago

@veri541 My team wants to thank you for allowing us to help you get your account concerns resolved today. We are always here for you as well as our community on the forums. Take care, and have a good day. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here