BGlines's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, January 30th, 2023 12:01 AM

Closed

Printable list of ALL channel lineups

If Xfinity wants to retain this customer...

I need a printable side-by-side list of all of the channels for all packages.   The list can be viewed online, in your web app & mobile.  But it cannot be printed.

I DO NOT want a print of my current lineup, I can get that anywhere...  The three channel lineups, printable side-by-side as they can be viewed online.  Again, what you show on a webpage CANNOT be printed.

Retain this customer, allow us to review all lineups so we can identity the channels we currently need.  Or we look at the Streaming package & decide if we can survive with it's channels.  OR we look at the various streaming services and decide if we can survive with them.  Understanding that there are channels in our Cable TV package that will NOT be available in the App packages.  

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

1 year ago

The concern is not "Community Knowledge Base" help related. Thread moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

1 year ago

Hello there, and thank you so much for reaching out!
We can certainly understand wanting to view the available channel line ups!
Our available packages can be viewed at the following link: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles were oftentimes you can print from your browser settings and screen if desired! (Of course, depedent upon the browser and capabilities as well!)

Additionally we can send via email or text your current channel line up as well, if you'd to look at that alongside what we have available!
As per the streaming package. To confirm, are you referencing our Xfinity Flex, that can be set up with our Internet only services?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here