U

Friday, June 28th, 2024 12:39 PM

Primary User

I've read so many posts about this from over the past few years, and I still cannot find a solution. I've talked to a chat agent 3 days in a row, and they haven't been able to fix it so I guess I'm making a new post. I created my Xfinity account, so I assumed I would be the primary user. It comes time to view my bill, and I'm only a member not the primary user, so I can't view the bill. I've used the link to find all user associated with my address - "primary user" is blank and all my information is under "member". All the help articles hinge on having the primary user make changes and there is no primary user for some reason! Help, please!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

user_mp6281 Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your User ID's and profiles. I can see how this would be frustrating, as it would have an impact on the account access. I would be happy to assist you in getting this resolved once and for all. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

(edited)

2 Messages

2 months ago

For anyone else who has this issue, just go into your nearest store location. XfinityKassie was very nice, but ultimately needed to refer me to another team to solve the problem.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here