rob1970's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 31, 2020 6:00 PM

Price increase

Why would you raise prices on services knowing this year has been awful for your clients? Please don't tell me it is to provide better service because your networks are SLOW. Bad customer care, will definitely be looking into alternatives.

Responses

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

4 m ago

Hi rob1970, I know that in some areas the rate increased slightly to provide all your favorite content. We are you cable provider but we pay subscriptions just like you do for each network that's in your lineup. When the network fees go up, in turn your bill is raised slightly as well. We know this past year has impacted so many lives in different ways which is why we have made the proper adjustments to meet your needs and expectations. While Covid-19 was at it's strongest we lifted all data caps and provided extra coverage across the country so that everyone can stay connected. We do our best to make sure that you have the best in class service at the lowest price possible. If you need help finding a better deal for your current services, please don't hesitate to reach out to me here or send me a private message with your full name and account number.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here