U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 1st, 2023 11:22 PM

Closed

Prepaid Visa Card

Hello,

I have a prepaid VISA card that expired before I was able to use it. Is it possible to request a new card so I may redeem the balance?

Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

2 years ago

@

I am happy to help you take a look at getting a new card! I need you to send me a DM with your name and your address. You can do that by following these directions: 

To send a direct message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

My visa prepaid card also expired without being able to use it. How can I get a replacement?

Contributor

• 

340 Messages

Hello @user_9fb597  We understand time flies. Let's work on getting you a new Visa prepaid card. Please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm in the same situation with the unused and expired Visa card received from Xfinity. Can someone from Xfinity team help me find "Direct Messaging" icon? Spent 15 minutes trying to find it to no avail... :-(

Thanks!

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

@

I can help you. You can send a direct message by clicking https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I want a $200 Visa Prepaid card 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_eed17c​ 

Did you start a service with a promotion for a $200 Visa Gift Card?  If so, how long ago?  What was the promotion?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here