jeffsanfrancisc's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 25, 2020 4:00 PM

Pop up says to return equipment not in use; I don't have any

The only Comcast equipment I am renting is a cable card.  I have had the same card for several years.  I recently had to have it unpaired from one device and paired to another, but it's still in use.  Why do I see a pop-up when logging into my account that says I need to "return equipment no longer in use" when I don't have any?

I tried to call to speak with an agent but I see that it's now virtually impossible to reach someone unless your problem exactly matches one of the menu items presented.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

I am having the same message pop up as well.  I just had my services turned on today. I provided my own modem and router. 

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello jeffsanfrancisc. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and the equipment associated, so we can determine why you are receiving this message. Please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru), then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here