U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 19, 2021 2:35 AM

Poor internet speed and connection

I have requested several times to be credited for the 2 cable modems I purchased and a partial credit for the fees I paid for internet when it was sporadic in speed. I was always told it was my modems I bought. Finally after 2 or 3 years it was found to be the pedestal. I was forced to buy modems and pay for top speed internet that wasn't. I still want my credits/refund

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.5K Messages

18 d ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

136 Messages

18 d ago

Hello, @user_f6b581! Thank you for your post, and thank you for @EG for bringing this to our attention. We don't provide credit for equipment that you purchased, but I can review the credit request for the service issues during this time. I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to direct your message to us. Please add your first and last name to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here