U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 4:48 PM

poor customer service [Edited]

Let's talk about how poor customer service is 

First talked to someone named vishal who promised a credit on my account. Then out of nowhere [Edited: "Inflammatory"] stooped responding. Maybe lost connection because yall service is horrible.

Then had the same conversation with rajesh. [Edited: "Inflammatory"] He told me he wil review the previous conversation then had the audacity to ask me "where in the conversation do you see they promised you a credit"????I thought i sat and waited for a response for 10 minutes that you were actually reading. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]then transfers me to the "dedicated team of abdul. 

Then we get abdul..[Edited: "Inflammatory"] He says ohhh let me transfer you back to the dedicated team because again....[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

So then we get to abhishek. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]says he is new to sales. Sales????? How did we get to sales? Beause abdul [Edited: "Inflammatory"] transferred me there. So now [Edited: "Inflammatory"] left and sent mohit

Mohit asks like he is here to save the day with the help of the supervisor....[Edited: "Inflammatory"] sayshe is almost done applying the credit and then leaves the chat after saying thank you for your patience.

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

I hate it here and the minute i find a service provider to reach my home i will be switching

[Edited: "Inflammatory"] I will dedicate my time and effor to iy best believe that

2 Messages

17 days ago

UPDATE: 

So after mohit [Edited: "Language"] left, we get Ankit. Ankit [Edited: "Language"] asked why was my bill so high. Like dont your [Edited: "Language"] work here? are you not reviewing my account? [Edited: "Language"]are you asking me why my bill so high? [Edited: "Language"]YOU TELL ME [Edited: "Language"]. After going back to copy and paste what the other agent explanation was...doing HIS JOB...[Edited: "Language"] left the chat. Now I am talking to Ashubham [Edited: "Language"] who claims he is picking up where they left off but doesnt even know who he is talking to because of his technical difficulties. Yall provide the internet but cant even keep it up and running for your own employees. Ashubham [Edited: "Language"] thinks my issue is the internet. This company in totality is flawed. i complain almost every other month. Do you all train these people? Are yall hiring famly members in the customer service department which is why I never see yall hiring? Because yall need help. Comprehension is off. 

Anyways  Ashugham [Edited: "Language"] states he is over billing and has now transferred me to internet and THATS NOT MY PROBLEM. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Now I am talking to Dimpy and i dont want to talk to him so i am asking to go back to billing. Now dimpy is claiming he is the billing department. 

I am now waitng on hold with a rep on the phone because obviously [Edited: "Inflammatory"].

Nevermind, the representitive on the phone was [Edited: "Language/Inflammatory"].

Will be canceling my account. 

send that bill to collection [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_p3w8ji Hello and thank you for reaching out to Xfinity via our Community Forums. I want to start by sincerely apologizing for the experience you've had. It's clear that this has been a deeply frustrating situation, and I completely understand your frustration with the multiple transfers and lack of resolution. Your concerns are important, and no customer should have to feel this way when seeking assistance.

We want to make this right. I'd be happy to review your account and ensure that your concerns are fully addressed, including making any changes or applying any missing credits that are needed. Our team of subject matter experts here on this forum can handle almost anything Xfinity-related and if we can't we know how to find who can and will stay with you until it is resolved to help avoid any further confusion or miscommunication.

Please allow me to help resolve this for you, and I truly appreciate your patience as we work through this. Let me know how you'd like to proceed, and I'll do everything I can to turn this around for you. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

15 days ago

I agree, and it's interesting that the names you were given are some of the names I encountered. Leads me to believe they are fake names. Thank goodness AT&T came through my little neighborhood and expanded fiber optic thanks to the Infrastructure bill (that's what they said...not making it up). I am now trying to get a bill to show my early termination fee to send to AT&T for a refund after they already sent me a $100 gift card to switch to them. It's like the final insult from Xfinity to try to get that bill. I've chatted online, called, gone to the store, and that one little task seems beyond them. SO happy to be almost entirely done with Xfinity, and I feel your pain.

1 Message

15 days ago

The customer service was horrible. I chatted with Akhil first then I was sent to their cable department and there I chatted with Nandini. This person had no clue why I was chatting and assumed that I am asking them to lower my bill. So they suggested me to reduce my internet speed to reduce my bill.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here