dtesta's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 1:00 PM

Please take care of my drop

We had our Comcast service installed on 5/30. As of today, 10/29, we are still waiting for our orange cable to be buried or strung up overhead.

- Danny

Responses

ComcastMichael

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Greetings, @dtesta! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that your drop has not been buried as of yet. I know how that can be frustrating to have a cable laying in the yard, especially when you need to do yard work! You have come to the right place! I would like to have a look into getting the line take care of. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 m ago

Hi @ComcastMichael - as best I can tell, I do not have the option to send you a message. Could you please send me a PM to get things started?

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 9.10.47 AM.png

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, @dtesta. From time to time there can be a certain timeframe to pass before the forums allow you to PM. Can you please check again to see if you have the option?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 m ago

@ComcastMichael - I still do not have an option to send you a message unfortunately.

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Hey, @dtesta! Thanks again for letting me know you are unable to see the send message button from my profile. I have sent a PM to you. Please let me know if you received it.

New to the Community?

Start Here