cantaffrdplzhlp's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 29, 2021 1:00 PM

Please please help

I have lost my job and I cannot afford my services any longer due to covid and i am not sure if i will have a job for a while. I need to keep my internet for kids virtual school but i cannot afford what i am currently paying and cannot get anyone from comcast to help me. I have been trying and trying and live chat does not work, it redirects and fails, i go to shop new products and it only increases my bill, calls do not work either. I am happy to talk to anyone but they just tell me they can give me a better deal but then at the end they want to add phone service and say my bill goes up but i save money. I am crying as I type this I do not want to go to collections and my bill is paid to date but if it comes between food and this i cannot pay you any more

Responses

Nerd

Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

3 m ago

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

2 m ago

Hi, cantaffrdplzhlp. We are sorry to hear about the circumstances you've been dealt with, but rest assured that we're here to help. We can take a look at your account to see what we can do about either setting up a payment plan,  or lowering the level of service to reduce the bill. It may be an option to do both. In order to begin, please send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Talk soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here