nealzilla's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 5:00 AM

Please add unlimited data to my account

Both my wife and I are engineers who work from home now.  She's a CAD engineer and thus deals with very large files which puts us over the cap easily.

I already have Gigabit service, but the 1.2Tb cap is not helpful.  I try to sign up for unlimited data, but gets told it's unavailable.

I don't want XFi because I already have Netgear CM1000 modem and have commercial grade networking gear (dual WAN router and multi-gig switches) along with Mesh WiFi.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@nealzilla 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @nealzilla! Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum. I'm sorry you weren't able to add Unlimited Data online. If you still need assistance, I would be happy to help by adding it to your account for you. To get started, please send a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and your service address. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here