JSchanen's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 2:00 PM

Plastic Green Cable Box in my front yard

Theres a flimsy green box with some cables in my yard. I plan to concrete around this box to extend my driveway however I can’t drive over this box without breaking it. Cannot for the life of me get a technician out to my residence to replace it but instead have been getting the run around say they are coming and never do. I’m disconnected from chats and phone calls when I’m put on hold. Help please!

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there, JSchanen. We're sorry for the inconvenience and that you're having to deal with that! We can definitely help you out! You came to the right place. It sounds like this is a pedestal and what we can do is initiate a request for you to have it looked at and repaired if so. We'll be sure to follow up with you along the way and after completion as well, just to ensure everything goes as planned this time around. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can get started. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks! Talk soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I'd like to have assistance with the same issue.

Official Employee

• 

169 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, jshowsay, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! I see you are a new poster in the community and we truly appreciate you joining the platform! We would be happy to assist you with this concern as well. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and full address, so we can pull up your account?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

How did this go? I am having the same problem and keep getting the run around, this stupid box is right in the middle of my parking space.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Did you get this resolved? I am having the same problem only with an ugly rusted metal box. not sure why they put these at the end of parking spots

Official Employee

• 

111 Messages

Hello, @user_08d64d! We want to ensure we look into the issues you're having with the utility box. We definitely do not want to cause any inconvenience for you. Please send us a chat message with your first and last name. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

16 d ago

I'd like to have assistance with the same issue.

Official Employee

• 

125 Messages

Hey @user_f10b52! We can help with any outside pedestal issues/relocation you need. If you send us a private message with your full name using our peer-to-peer chat service, we'll be able to help out! Just hit the chat icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, click "new message", type "Xfinity Support" and select that profile to message us so we can assist you while keeping your information safe!

New to the Community?

Start Here