J

Friday, August 16th, 2024 5:26 AM

Planning on getting internet essentials for 9.99 but I have questions

I’m eligible for the 10$ plan but I was wondering if comcast sneakily adds 15$ for equipment fee knowing we don’t have a lot of money..

if that’s true being that the plan is only 50/10 could I just buy a 20$ modem that supports 100mb down???

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @Jbg220033!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family’s entertainment needs. We’re thrilled to have you with us! With our Internet Essentials program, you’re not only enjoying a fantastic value at just $9.99 per month for reliable internet speeds of 50Mbps, but you’re also receiving the Xfinity modem at no additional cost. 

For more information about the Internet Essentials program, please visit this link. We’re here to ensure you have a great experience, and we look forward to supporting you!

1 Message

Hola me gustaría obtener el Internet de 9.99 al mes 

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

@user_bnn3jt Hola y buenas tardes, gracias por enviar un mensaje. Lo agradecemos y nos alegra que haya pensado en Xfinity para ayudar. Cuente con nosotros y el servicio de Xfinity Internet Essentials. Es el mejor recurso para familias, tenemos disponible la aplicación aquí https://es-apply.internetessentials.com/. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here