Pick up

How long does xfinity hold equipment.?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Got it, thank you for clarifying. I checked most of the stores around your location, and I see they have plenty of what you need. You shouldn't run into any trouble. The order for service itself, however, can be closed if not activated within 10 days of your official start date in this area. We can move into a direct message to discuss the start date if you aren't sure what you listed. If you do know, do you think you'll make it to the store within the 10 days? 

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_2e7f93. Thank you for creating your post. Can you provide a bit more context regarding this matter? Are you asking how long a Xfinity store will hold a device you have set for pick up?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Hello... Yes I Am. I Placed an online order for internet service and to pick up at store location. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Got it, thank you for clarifying. I checked most of the stores around your location, and I see they have plenty of what you need. You shouldn't run into any trouble. The order for service itself, however, can be closed if not activated within 10 days of your official start date in this area. We can move into a direct message to discuss the start date if you aren't sure what you listed. If you do know, do you think you'll make it to the store within the 10 days? 

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Ok Great.. Yes I'll Be In Tomorrow To Pick up my Equipment.. Thank You For Your Help. Very Appreciated. 

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

Great! I'm glad we were able to help. If you need help with anything else, we are always here for you. :)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here