U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 27th, 2024 4:51 AM

Closed

Phone call harassment

I contact an agent about possibly changing my plan.  She kept trying to sell up and get my credit card number.  I said I'd have to think about it. To call me back next day.  Overnight I had severe storm issues arise and was unable to take the 12 calls.  That angered me.  So over the next several days I was getting calls, at least a dozen a day., leaving messages. Then I got in touch with an agent via chat.  She helped out to stop the calls.  She was very kind and understanding.  I thanked her.  That lasted one day.  And I'm still getting calls.  Today 14 and counting The voicemails are blank, even.  How does this stop before I leave Xfinity for anyone else or streaming.  I don't want to leave.  I'm a gold member.  But the harassment has to stop.  

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to bring your experience to our attention @user_995876. Normally when making changes to an account we do not ask for payment since the prorated charges and debits will be listed on your next statement. Did you call the number 1-800-266-2278 when reaching out? 

Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! Please include any additional information such as the date and time you first reached out and the name of the agent that is reaching out to you. I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here