U

Monday, July 31st, 2023 4:13 PM

Closed

Philippine Call Centers

Please stop using call centers in the Philippines. The agents think they can speak English but they have a very difficult time expressing themselves. At the end of my conversation with them I am not sure if they understood what I called about.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

1 year ago

We appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We absolutely want to make sure that you have been 100% taken care of. Did you still have concerns that we can help with regarding your account and services? If so, let us know how we can help!

3 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ did you read my comment? 

Please stop using call centers in the Philippines. The agents think they can speak English but they have a very difficult time expressing themselves. At the end of my conversation with them I am not sure if they understood what I called about.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_56eb33​ 

And @XfinityBillie wanted to make sure what you called about was understood and taken care of.

And while you want the Philippine call centers abolished, it's highly unlikely that will happen any time soon.  So, posting about your issue here is the best way to get something taken care of.

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

3 Messages

How do I post publicly???

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here