U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 3rd, 2023 8:59 PM

Closed

Peacock Premium

I have Xfinity gigabit service and received an email that I should continue to get Peacock Premium for free, but am not. I see on the forum others are having the issue. How do I get this resolved? I am in a endless loop of chatbots.

Official Employee

• 

333 Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon user_accdcc. For more information on the Peacock Premium activation issue, please head over to https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/channels-and-programming/peacock-subscription-activations/649b1cdece76231eba5587fa. Let us know if you need anything else.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

My account is current and I don't see a banner when I click on the Xfinity assistant. I had already tried those things. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

11 months ago

This is still unresolved. I called and put in a ticket. I was told that it was an issue on the backend and it would be fixed in 24 hours. That was 2 days ago. Today, I deleted the Peacock apps from my phone and TVs and don't plan to try again. That was my accepted solution.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We're sorry to hear that you are still having trouble taking advantage of your free Peacock subscription offer @user_a2cdcc. This is never how we want any of our customers to feel and understand your frustrations. We'd be happy to help with your Peacock issues further if you decide to redownload the app. Please let us know if you would still like to take advantage of the offer and we are happy to assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Ive chatted with an agent several times, but it's ineffective at resolving the issue. Its too much effort.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We are sorry to hear for you feel this way and for the frustrating experience @user_a2cdcc. If you change your mind, please let us know. If you have any additional questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out on our forums at anytime, our team is here and happy to help. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

88 Messages

@XfinityAlyssaA​ well you guys at Xfinity successfully <EDIT: Language> your good paying customers and I’m <EDIT: Language>. I talked with Peacock after activating my free peacock from you guys and I told them that I want to upgrade to Premium Plus (ad-free) for the extra $5 per month. I used to pay that extra $5 for the entire time I had peacock before you guys stopped giving it to us for free. 

HOWEVER, since you’re now offering select customers a free year or free two years, peacock won’t let us upgrade to the ad-free version. They told me that to upgrade to ad-free, we cannot take the free Xfinity premium and must take Xfinity’s offer of $2.99 per month for Premium! What utter <EDIT: Language>!! What a rip off. You say we can get free peacock, but if we do, we can only get the version with ads!!  

How horrible of you people!! You know that we would rather have the ad-free version and this is your way of making us pay for premium if we want ad-free.😡😡😡

(edited)

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I asked about the same thing. I wanted the ad free version, but as it stands, I cannot get the ad supported version either.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

11 months ago

I too have talked with support and have a ticket outstanding. Xfinity and Peacock engineering I understand are trying to collect more accounts with the issue to try and track this down.

one thing I need to try is create a new Peacock account with the same primary email address I have here (which is from Comcast.net) to see if that is what they are matching on. currently they are not the same. Peacock's FAQ claims it doesn't matter if they are different, but that's when the accounts were linked by logging into the TV subscriber, which I imagine is a different mechanism.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

10 months ago

I too have support ticket outstanding for three weeks now (mid August 2023).  I have a personal promise from a tech rep saying that engineering/tech dept is working on the issue because of the division that occurred June/July 2023 and I will be called directly by him if it is ever resolved.  I too have a different email with peacock vs comcast but that never affected anything for the prior years.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @breplum. I would like to see if the most recent update from our engineering team will work for you. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here