jweaver0312's profile

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

Saturday, August 12th, 2023 10:55 PM

Closed

Peacock Premium On Us - Xfinity Rewards

I'm a Diamond member of Xfinity Rewards but the Peacock Premium offer is not showing for redemption. I'm currently also on Gigabit Plus which has a 2-year offer, but the Xfinity Rewards offer seems to be a better offer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

591 Messages

11 months ago

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here to let us know about the issue you're experiencing with Peacock Premium! Can you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

Just circling back to confirm that it did end up activating successfully. Thank you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here