U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 22nd, 2021 3:20 PM

Closed

peacock premium - NOT

When trying to link to my free Peacock Premium as part of Xfinity internet package, I get a message saying my Xfinity service doesn't doesn't include Peacock Premium. I was attempting to link it using a browser session.

Suggestions anyone?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for with your service. Please send me a Peer to Peer message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon! 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDena 

Information left to Xfinity Support P2P as requested.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

No response for a bit so I left.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here