U

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 12:49 PM

Peacock premium does not work

I am supposed to get free Peacock premium with gigabit Internet. On Xfinity it says my account has been activated, but when I go to Peacock, it says please choose a plan. How can I get this to work? No one seems to be able to help.

2 Messages

4 days ago

And I can’t seem to message an actual agent for help, Xfinity assistant chat bot is not helpful 

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

user_7r9yn9 Thank you for posting on our Community Forums. I apologize that you're having trouble activating the Peacock subscription. After signing in and checking the Plans & Payment, does it show that it is being billed by Xfinity, or asks you to choose a plan? I ask since the subscription may be linked to another email address, so it's best to try another email you commonly use as well.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

4 days ago

I have been waiting for 3 weeks and still nothing. I have 8 months left for free. I have emailed peacock directly hoping for a solution.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

4 days ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related.................. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here