Thu, Dec 10, 2020 2:00 AM
6 m ago
Hello Ljbercik. If you’d like to schedule a payment for a future date other than your bill’s due date, you can do so in My Account.
To schedule a payment, log into My Account and follow these steps:
1. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the My Account screen.
2. Under Bill Settings, click Scheduled Payments.(Settings menu, with Bill Settings options. Scheduled Payments is the last https://comca.st/34h2iTk Schedule a Payment.)
3. Schedule a Payment option.
4. On the next page, select the amount you’d like to pay, a payment date other than your regular bill due date, and choose a payment method. Click Continue. (Note: Scheduling a payment requires a stored payment method. If you currently don't have one, you'll be asked to create one before continuing.)
5. Review the details of the scheduled payment and click Submit.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.