U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 29th, 2021 2:42 AM

Closed

Payment issue

Seasons Greetings to you all. Hope you are doing well and are safe with your family.

It is holiday time for us too but we are facing tough issues with Xfinity. We want all these disputes to be resolved to our utmost satisfaction before this year end and start afresh.

In the month of May and June 2021, we availed the Seasonal Opt Out from Xfinity services and we were assured of no billing and payment for this period. 
Later we were provided only a partial waiver in July 2021.
 We then had a chat and a subsequent call in the following months. Then it was resolved. Xfinity gave us the due credit and our bill for the month of November 2021 
had a negative balance (Credit of 15.51 USD). Kindly refer to the attached bill. Subsequently, in December 2021, the final bill amount was 54 USD. 

But, inspite of all these, Comcast as gone ahead and used my autopay facility to charge 138 USD in December, against 54 USD. Comcast has levied a penalty too. This is unfair.

Today, we had a chat and a subsequent call from Dal in Technical Team and Bobby from Loyalty team. But it was not useful. Finally, Bobby disconnected the call. It was very disrespectful.

We thought of raising this as a complaint to the FCC, but then we decided to try and seek the review of Senior Leaders at Comcast first, before going to the regulatory authorities.

We are writing to you to review our complaint and provide us the following support during this work week, which is by 31st December 2021. We do not want to drg this to the New Year.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @user_251a31! Thanks for reaching out to us on the Forums! I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with the credit and being charged this amount. We can certainly have a look into billing to see what's going on. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC  , I have send the message as requested, We are looking for the refund

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC  Sir, no one is ready help, the message is also not helping us.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC  Can you please register the complaint

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC No one from Xfinity is ready help and no is ready to listen also.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here