ALB76's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 5th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Payment Arrangements Cancelled?

Why can't anyone make a payment arrangement anymore? We have been out of work for 4 months and have been scraping together to keep paying this bill. I need a little more time to pay this month, but there is no where to do it and I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone. IDK what to do here. Do you have a contact phone number? My internet gets shut off multiple times a day.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@ALB76 wrote:
Why can't anyone make a payment arrangement anymore? We have been out of work for 4 months and have been scraping together to keep paying this bill. I need a little more time to pay this month, but there is no where to do it and I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone. IDK what to do here. Do you have a contact phone number? My internet gets shut off multiple times a day.

1-800-COMCAST

1-800-XFINITY

or the number on your billing statement.

You probably should downgrade to a service you can afford until you get back on your feet, at which time you can upgrade.  There isn't a fee to downgrade as long as you keep one service [if under a contract], and there isn't a fee to upgrade, either.

However, if you had a payment arrangement and you missed a due date or could only make a partial payment instead of what you agreed to, you might not be able to secure another arrangement.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for the info. I didn't think I could downgrade for a year, I appreciate you letting me know and will downgrade immediately.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, ALB76. We appreciate you choosing to reach out to us here on the forums. Very sorry to hear about your situation. We know times are tough, we are here for you, and we want to help. Please send me a PM with your first and last name and we will see what we can do to help. 

I look forward to working with you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here