ekimfromnj's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 6th, 2024 9:23 PM

Pay attention Comcast Management

I hope someone in management reviews the posts. I am a long-time customer, and I'd switch to a competitor in a heartbeat if doing so was a viable option. It is now almost impossible to speak to an agent, and when I finally do speak with an agent, they are limited to reading a script. The "customer service" is so atrocious that not having any would likely be an improvement. The blame isn't with the agents - management is entirely at fault for the ridiculous [Edited: "Language"] customers must endure to address issues or concerns. The automated service couldn't be more annoying if it was designed to make the experience as frustrating as possible - which happens to be the actual result.

I'm now paying $350 + a month for phone, internet and television. To me that cost is on the excessive side of the scale, but that somewhat minor annoyance is made far more irritating by the fact that I am forced to pay for (and ultimately support) channels in languages I cannot speak, channels promoting choices/lifestyles I do not support, and "customer service" that would be more accurately labeled as "customer annoyance." The privilege of being forced to pay for goods/services that I can't use, don't want, or don't receive is simply Comcast management's way of hammering home the fact that they don't give a [Edited: "Language"] about the all the wasted time customers expend in a vain effort to have an issue addressed. 

In spite of their truly dismal customer service record, Comcast management sees fit to plaster their website with feelgood examples of them patting themselves on the back. A far more accurate portrayal of the company's performance would be the statements of customers who would gladly jump ship.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

13 days ago

Why is this marked "private"?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here