U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 6:16 PM

Pathetic service

Pathetic support, after becoming a customer, I am allowed to talk to only bots and can't talk to a human being to get an understanding of how xumo box work, why some of subscriptions are not working, why I'm not able to link Xfinity with nbc subscription. Tricking a customer with your offers and I feel like stuck with Xfinity forever now. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

21 days ago

@user_lk5xow

Thanks for reaching out to us I do apologize for any inconvenience. This link https://www.xfinity.com/learn/xumostreambox  has great information on  the Xfinity xumo services.

I'll be happy to look more closely at your account so we can set a better expectation on what's included with your services,  go ahead and send me a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service addres

2 Messages

21 days ago

Read this article many times. No use to me. This is another example of poor Xfinity service. If there is a direct number that I can escalate, I can discuss ABT the issues or call my cell directly.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I do apologize if the article didn't provide any additional assistance, Go ahead and send me a direct message so we can look deeper to your account To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service addres

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here