steveske85's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 8:00 PM

Past due amount and cancelling my account

I have a past due amount and would like to cancel my account. How do I do that?

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Xfinity does not allow you to cancel the account until your bill is paid. They are ripping us off!
ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @steveske85! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm sad to hear you are looking to leave us but I would like to help regardless. While you will still need to pay any outstanding balance after, we can still help you cancel your service at any time. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

248 Messages

4 m ago

@SoLoopDiva

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

4 m ago

@ComcastRob, @ComcastTambrey already replied.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New to the Community?

Start Here