U

Thursday, August 1st, 2024 8:45 PM

Package says it was delivered along with photo proof but nowhere to be found

I recently moved to a new area, signed up for the internet plan, and ordered my equipment last week. I received the tracking link, which said that it had been shipped through FedEx and delivered on July 30th. I was not at home at the time of the delivery, but when I checked, the package was nowhere to be found. I even confirmed with my neighbors, and they have not received anything either. Whoever delivered the package uploaded a photo proof of the delivery, but there is no indication of where it was left. I reported the package as missing on Fedex but I have received no update.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

1 month ago

user_nkqp9o Thanks for posting on our Forums and for bringing this to our attention. I'm terribly sorry to hear that the package seems to have been stolen, and we can help to make sure you receive the equipment. If possible, you can always visit a local Xfinity Store to pick up the equipment instead, or we can create another shipment for you. What would you prefer?

3 Messages

@XfinityThomasD​ Thank you so much for getting back to me. I would appreciate it if you could create another shipment, but if that's not possible, I can try to visit my local Xfinity store to pick up the equipment. 

Official Employee

• 

872 Messages

@user_nkqp9o We can definitely get that reshipped for you. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address. Thank you!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityTony​ Thanks! I just sent a DM with the details. 

Official Employee

• 

872 Messages

@user_nkqp9o, message received! I will be responding there shortly.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here