E

Friday, October 11th, 2024 10:39 PM

Outrages

why is Xfinity having SO MANY OUTAGES?! Like everyday of the week! I work from home and this is unacceptable! For me and the business around! We pay for a service that should go uninterrupted and we understand an outage every so often but every day?! What in the 3rd world is going on?! 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

6 days ago

The concern is not "Community Center / Guidelines" related....................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

6 days ago

Ed151929 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

(edited)

3 Messages

I tried contacting a live agent and I kept getting your virtual assistant that no matter how many times I asked to speak to a live agent it would continuously ask me the same question and then hang up. I called and then I tried the chat no live agents were available or your virtual assistant failed to connect me to a live representative. This whole week! Outages and outages everyday! I work from home this affects my job and other businesses around. I went to the gas station around my house I couldn’t use my card because they had no internet. So now I was back to being stuck at home and not being able to connect. SMH 

3 Messages

I’m signed in you should be able to see who I am. I am not posting my personal information on here. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@Ed151929​ 

I’m signed in you should be able to see who I am. I am not posting my personal information on here. 

If you send a direct message your personal information won't be seen publicly - it will be seen only by the employees that work here.  So, please send the DM and send it to Xfinity Support rather than an employees name.

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here