ogarcia0720's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 4:00 PM

OUTAGES

It's been more than a month now there are daily outages on my area (Ojus - North Miami Beach). No service after around 8:00PM every day.  Comcast is aware because the outage is reported on their service status page.

Does anybody has an idea of what the problem is? What is Comcast doing to resolve it and how long it's going to take?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, ogarcia0720. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I appreciate you reaching out to us here for help with these frequent service interruptions you are experiencing. One can be inconvenient enough as is so I can totally get why you would be frustrated after having to go through them so frequently!

I would love to take a closer look to see if we can find you some more information on the situation and see if there is anything we can do to help speed up repairs in the area. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here