U

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 11:45 AM

outage

when is internet going to be working again in Sebring Florida—your website provides zero information.  Service been out since Wednesday at 8pm.  The only text notification I have received is yesterday when I received a text that my scheduled payment for service was processed.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

5 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 days ago

Hello, @user_d4pssu do you have the Xfinity app? We will have the same information that's posted in the app or at https://www.xfinity.com/support/status. Techs will always make restoring service a priority and an update will be provided in these resources once we have more information.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

People understand the hurricane caused a great delay of distraction which will naturally take time to resolve. What customers want is basic communication- even a rough ballpark (are we talking days, weeks?) for restoration by county. The only option is to get a text message once it’s already restored which does not help.  Also not helpful are the free hotspots your marketing team promotes.  The free hotspots closest to me are literally somebody’s house… which do not even have power.  

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

user_4ad67b We appreciate your feedback, and do understand that the hurricane has been a bad experience for many. The Xfinity app and the https://www.xfinity.com/support/status will be the best way to keep track of any updates. We use those same updates you can see from the app because that's all we have to off as well. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here