U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 1:18 AM

Outage

Is there a problem in my neighborhood??

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 days ago

Good evening @user_7drzua, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums tonight, we appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear that there may be a problem in your neighborhood and as someone who relies on internet for work and school, I completely understand how frustrating it is when your service isn't working properly. Rest assured though, that you've reached the right team to help! To check if there is a problem in your area, try checking out our online status center at https://www.xfinity.com/support/statusmap. You can also check for interruptions and perform basic troubleshooting steps using our user-friendly and convenient XFINITY app. 

I assure you though that our dedicated team here is committed to trying to provide as much information and insight as possible to keep our wonderful customers like your self in the loop. Please let us know if you are able to check the status center for any interruptions and if there is no interruption affecting your area, we will be more than happy to run through some troubleshooting steps! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here