U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 6:24 PM

Outage

I have rewrote this three times. I have been without service for 14 days now. Everyone in my area has it but me. Last Tuesday three trucks game looking at the wiring to fix. They said it looked good. They sat on the back of the truck from 4:45 til 6:30 talking then left without fixing anything. Last night two trucks came I went over to talk to them to ask if they were

to fix cable and they said yes. I told them how I have been without for 14 days now no internet cable or anything. They guy said his supervisor wanted go to change out I forgot the word

but anyway he said he was going to change it out. Well they left one truck and left for a couple of hours. Came back with drinks they went to eat and came back to get the truck and left without fixing anything. This is

ridiculous. 
I need a supervisor to call me[ personal information] Thank You

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

12 days ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @user_vp5w04. That is definitely an issue that we can look into from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here