U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 3:13 PM

Outage

Hello. I am in the Jacksonville, FL metro area. Internet has been off for 2 days with an outage. Cant blame the weather, because the storm barely hit us 2 days ago. What is going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

21 days ago

user_6u49kw, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. Our hearts go out to those impacted by Storm Helene. To help residents and emergency personnel stay connected, we've opened select Xfinity WiFi hotspots across Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina to anyone who needs them, including non-Xfinity customers, free of charge. Our technicians will be working around the clock to get services restored to all our customers. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

5 Messages

The link you provided is not working

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_6u49kw, You may have to manually type it in as www.xfinity.com/response.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Thanks. My service just came back.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_6u49kw, Wonderful news! Take care! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Service is down again. How disappointing. Not sure what kind of game you guys are playing. This has happened twice already going on the third day. Also this storm wifi, you have to buy the equipment, so not sure what kind of solution that is.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here